Sunday, May 17, 2009
Home made bread
(1) 8 cups of flour
(2) 2 teaspoon yeast
(3) 2 teaspoon baking powder
(4) 2 teaspoon salt
(5) Cooking Spray
Bread Pan Size: 9.25" X 5.25"
1) Add the ingredients and 8 cups of water.
2) My son helps me mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon
3) Let the mixture sit for an hour. The picture is taken after and hour of mixing the ingredients. The mixture rises.
4) Grease the inside of the bread pans with either butter or cooking spray and pour the mixture in bread pans
5) Bake at 450F in oven for 45 minutes
Home made bread is ready to be sliced!